Friday, August 26, 2011

Week 1 and done...

We made it to the end of the first week! It was a great week. Here are a few things the kids liked about the week...

Sydney liked the playground.

Elija liked recess.

Caden liked fun fitness Friday

Chris said, "I like that we had have recess early" (I have to agree with this one - not so hot!

Isabella's favorite part was lunch.

Jake liked going to science.

Maggie is glad she met Keeley.

David said his favorite part was everything.

Today I had everyone make a "ticket" to get out of class. They had to write something they knew about greater than and less than and tell me their favorite part of the week. Reflection is very important in learning and I was very impressed with what they wrote. Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for a super week!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the blog....Thanks for making the first week great. Sydney loves her new class and already loves having homework!!

    ReplyDelete