Friday, June 18, 2010

Tool #4

I have spent the afternoon exploring google documents. I had heard people talk about it before but was never 100% sure what it was. I think this would be a great tool to use for our team. I see weekly newsletters that everyone could have access to creating each week. I used google docs to send out our curriculum packet and have my team go through and read. For kids, I love the idea that students could comment on others' work and add feedback.

The google reader helped ease my frustration with trying to stay connected to all the wonderful information that is out there on blogs. I see that helpful for collaboration with other professionals is a very simple way (almost mimicking e-mail)!

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of peer editing as well, but wouldn't all of the kids need email addresses? How would we swing that? It seems like that application would be better suited for the older students, like high school? Maybe I'm wrong!

    ReplyDelete