Tuesday, September 20, 2011

T-E-A-M!

Dear Parents,

Thank you for taking time away from your family to visit our room. I hope you found the night to be full of information, and a glimpse into your child's day. If you were unable to make it, the handout from tonight will be sent home tomorrow. Please take time to watch the video our class wrote and directed. As I said tonight, my technology goal for the year is to have each child either individually or collaboratively produce a video that showcases their learning.

I LOVE curriculum night, it is the first time we get all the players together. They are a great group of kids and we are going to have a wonderful year! As always if you have questions or concern e-mail me! This is a team and together we will help your child succeed!

Mrs. Johnson (the coach with no voice tonight!)

Mac Welcomes you to Class!
by: mrsj1stgrade

No comments:

Post a Comment